I'm Jackie. I'm 29.
Likes: books. lipstick. coffee. stuff and things. Dislikes: cigarettes. driving in the rain or snow. loud situations because I'm old now.
"And it's only doubts that we're counting on fingers broken long ago. I read with every broken heart, we should become more adventurous."
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
I’m so scared of the dentist but I made an appointment. I did it.
I’m so nervous right now. :(
I’m getting a mole removed on the 30th and I’m freaking myself out. It’s like the grossest possible thing that I can think of: a removed mole with no body to attach itself to. Puke. I will probably vomit in the procedure room.
Anyway, that is all. Sorry.
Step away from your $40 American apparel crop top..walk into a goodwill..boys’ toddlers section..find the smallest shirt there..a new tiny crop top for you..$1…
alphabetj0nes replied to your photo “Finally got some Hello Donuts! Matt got me Black ‘n Blue, Chai Me A…”
How do I acquire these delicious treats??!! Where’s Hello Donuts?
Sawyer. Red Arrow Highway. 630-noon.
alonecadillac replied to your photo “Finally got some Hello Donuts! Matt got me Black ‘n Blue, Chai Me A…”
Fluffer sounds so good.
Oh, it was, Joey. It was.